County Hall Apartments is a development of 605 luxury flats in the heart of central London, next to the London Eye.
The buildings forming the North and South blocks were originally built in York Road as offices for London County Council between 1936 and 1939.
The North block was extended along Chicheley Street between 1955 and 1958, followed by an extension to South block along Westminster Bridge Road from 1960 to 1963.
The buildings were converted to residential homes between 1995 and 1996. In 1999/2000, the East and West blocks were built.
The North Block has a gym, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa for residents that is open from 5am till 12.00am.
There are two courtyards between the North and the East Block and the other between the South and West Block.